SBI Youth for India, the flagship program of SBI Foundation, is a 13-months rural development fellowship that provides an immersive experience of the rural world to young urban, educated and empathetic minds, who we’ve realised are truly the change-makers of our society. The program, operated in two cohorts, supports the fellows to lead a phase of their lives with far-flung rural communities for one entire year to understand and assess community
needs and bring sustainable solutions to the grassroots.
Theme Area: Education
SBI Youth for India fellowship promotes and supports thematic program area “Education”. The fellowship is known for its flexibility in the program structure. Subsequently, they proceed to identifying one core area of intervention and dedicate 13 months of their journey towards building and sustaining solutions in the chosen area.
Refer SkillReporter (www.SkillReporter.com) for skill development and The Edupress (www.TheEduPress.com ) for education related important News, Tenders, RFP, Jobs, EOI, Events, Announcements, Circulars, Notices and other useful updates. Content also shared on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
The Program seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian Youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship has been uniquely designed to assist your transition into a rural environment. It ascertains that the process of assessment of ground realities, identification of a project that combines the need of the community, your interest and the strengths of the NGO.
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
- Indian citizen/OCI
The candidates shortlisted in the first phase will be notified on an on-going basis during the application period. In the second phase, a series of screenings will be conducted and the last phase will include Final Interviews conducted in major cities. We will constantly be in touch with the candidates shortlisted in the final stage on an online forum to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the fellowship.
Refer SkillReporter (www.SkillReporter.com) for skill development and The Edupress (www.TheEduPress.com ) for education related important News, Tenders, RFP, Jobs, EOI, Events, Announcements, Circulars, Notices and other useful updates. Content also shared on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Short-listed candidates are called for interview rounds held across major cities in India.
Final Selection & Background Research
- Candidates selected post interview will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS.
- On confirmation, candidate will be sent the offer letter specifying details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
- He/She will also have access to further material about the programme areas of our partner NGOs. This will help candidates to decide upon preferred NGOs
The eligibility and process is as mentioned above to apply for the SBI Youth for India Fellowship. We select a niche group of candidates for the fellowship through a series of selection phases. Interested candidates Click Here to apply.
Last date to apply: Application Phase 1 last date – 30 April 2020