New Delhi: Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched the “MyNEP2020” Platform of NCTE Web Portal. The platform seeks to invite suggestions / inputs / membership from the stakeholders for preparing draft for development of National Professional Standards for Teachers (NPST) and National Mission for Mentoring Program membership (NMM). The “MyNEP2020” platform will be operational from 1st April 2021 to 15th May 2021.
This exercise of digital consultation envisages the participation of teachers, education professionals, academicians, & other stakeholders in preparing the documents on teacher policy for sustainable and positive change in the Teacher’s Education Sector. For preparing the documents on above two major recommendations of NEP 2020, NCTE will work in close consultation with individuals/organizations.
Expert committee will extensively review the inputs collected during the consultation period and will finally formulate the Drafts for public review. Comments by the reviewers from the stakeholders will then be used to prepare a final Draft for notification.
Guidelines to fill “MyNEP2020” inputs/suggestions/membership (Click Here for Website link)
1. Click on “Registration”. Register on the portal as per the information sought.
2. After successful registration, click on “Login” to enter the portal. The username is your registered email id and the password is what you have created.
3. After Login, the dashboard of MyNEP2020 will be visible.
4. Next fill in “Profile Details”. The requisite documents are to be uploaded in “Attachments”.
5. Thereafter, the icons for filling the details on NPST and NMM will be activated. You may fill your inputs on NPST and/or NMM. Please keep updating the filled data to avoid any data loss while refreshing of the portal.
6. The inputs may finally be submitted for consideration. No input may be changed or revised after final submission.
Do you know that THE EDUPRESS updates are very relevant especially for Policy Makers, Education Sector Professionals, Social Workers, CSR Experts and people engaged into businesses dealing with Education Sector? Click here to follow The EduPress on Linkedin