The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), through Embassy of Japan, New Delhi invites application for scholarships to the Indian students for pursuing graduate courses at Japanese university as research students (either regular students or non-regular students) under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program 2020.
The subjects, courses and eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Japan related Humanities
- Japan related Social Science
- Mathematical Science
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Agriculture and Fishery
- Environmental Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Geology and Geo-informatics
- Civil Engineering
- Material Science / Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics &, Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Information Technology
- Sports Science
Courses and eligibility:
- ‘For Research Student/Master’s course/Doctoral course (first phase)
Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with minimum 65Yo marks. The candidates should obtain their mark sheet and degree on or before 30th September 2021 for the October 2021 batch.
- ‘Doctoral Course (Second Phase) – Masters Degree in the relevant field with minimum 65% marks. Candidates should have practical research/ teaching/work experience after obtaining the prescribed qualification on or before 30th September 2021 for the October 2021batch.
Age: The applicants must be under the age of 35 (born on or after April 2, l986).
The other eligibility conditions, scholarship benefits etc. may be seen in the enclosed guidelines (Click Here to read document) of the scholarship.
Last date for submission: 09 July 2020
Application Process: Applicants should download the application form, for detailed information and application procedure – Click Here to Download Application Form
Important Information: Due to ongoing situation related to COVID-19, there is a possibility the application that procedure could be stopped at a later stage and the Embassy of Japan, New Delhi may change the procedure or entirely cancel the selection for the academic year 2020_21