Oxford Brookes University is accepting applications for scholarships in order to encourage our students to be well prepared for their new life in the UK, we are offering a brand new scholarship to support students who accept their places.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must:
- Have an offer from the University to begin a degree programme in September 2020 and have accepted this offer by April 15th.
- Have made payment of any tuition fee deposit by April 15th where applicable. Please read the terms of your offer carefully if a deposit is required.
- Applicants must be new, full-time, international fee-paying students commencing full 3 or 4-year undergraduate degrees (including Integrated Foundation Courses) or full 1 or 2-year postgraduate degrees.
Scholarship Session: The scholarship will only be available to students commencing a degree in September 2020
Important to Note:
- The scholarship scheme will not apply to:
- Pre-sessional programmes in English Language
- 1-year stand-alone Foundation Programmes including:
- International Foundation Diploma
- Foundation in Art and Design
- Pre-Master’s programmes (excluding the Two Year Master’s Programme which will be included in the scheme)
- Modular associate programmes or exchange programmes
- Diploma courses
- Certificate courses
- Students are not able to claim this scholarship in conjunction with any other funding offered by Oxford Brookes
- The scholarship will not be available to students who are sponsor
Scholarship Grant: ₤2,000
The scholarship will be awarded as a discount applicable to the student’s second semester of tuition fees. You have the right to appeal if you believe that you have been unfairly denied a scholarship to which you are entitled under our terms and conditions. Appeals should be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to Apply: 15 April 2020
Application Link: Click Here to apply