All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) for establishing Centers of Excellence (COEs) in Cyber Security in identified educational institutions across the country under a program involving World Bank funding.
The EOI Document containing the details of qualification criteria, submission requirement, brief objective & scope of work and method of evaluation etc. is enclosed.
Interested organizations may submit your response in prescribed format latest by 14.05.2020 (23:59 hrs) as a single Password Protected PDF document, as an attachment to the Email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org The covering email must mention the Name, Email & Mobile Number of the person authorized to disclose the password, when the EOIs are taken up for evaluation by a committee constituted by AICTE.
The Email should have “EOI for Engagement of Project Implementing Organization for Establishing Centres of Excellence in Cyber Security for AICTE” mentioned in the Subject line.
Scope of Work
- The estimated cost of setting up of each COE in TEQIP institutions would be about INR 2.2 Crores. Out of this INR 2.2 Crores, 50% cost (i.e. INR 1.1 Crore) will be provided by AICTE/NPIU/MHRD and the remaining 50% cost (i.e. INR1.1 Crore) will be raised by CPSE from the industry partner/sponsor.
- CPSE is required to function as a system integrator to establish a mix of both physical and virtual technologies to create each COE within 150 days of receiving funds from AICTE.
- The establishment of all the 10 COEs must not exceed 12 months on the date of receiving funds from AICTE.
- The CPSE must enter into agreements for a minimum term of 3 years with the respective academic institutions for establishment of COE before commencement of work.
- The procurement of the technologies must be done in a transparent manner through competent vendors.
- The COE must incorporate physical and virtual technologies that industry can use for cyber warfare training, simulation and R&D. These advanced IT environments allow companies to practice handling specific real-world scenarios, train employees and customers on the latest threats, and they are essential for combating modern cyber-crime. Such environments will also be
useful to the military and government agencies, private corporations and entities with a focus on cyber security
Complete details of the proposal and application form, Click Here to Download
For queries, interested organizations can write to the undersigned:
Advisor – II (IDC)
Institution Development Cell
All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Tel Nos.: 011-26131576-78,80