The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2022 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. As per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions, including those governed under any other law in force.
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST).
NEET (UG) – 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu
Last date for submission of application form: 06 May 2022, 2359 hours ( 11:50 PM )
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm: 07 May 2022, 2359 hours ( 11:50 PM )
|For General Category: ₹1600/-|
For General – EWS/ OBC-NCL*: ₹1500/-
|For SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender: ₹900/-||For Candidates Outside India: ₹8500/-|
Date of Examination: 17 July 2022 (Sunday)
Duration of Examination: 200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)
Timing of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)
Website(s): www.nta.ac.in, https://neet.nta.nic.in/
Declaration of Result on the NTA website To be announced later on the website
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online
- All information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
Candidates, who desire to appear in NEET (UG) – 2022, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
For further clarification related to NEET (UG) – 2022, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook is to connect with people, TheEduPress is to connect with information, Click here to follow us on Facebook and get latest updates right there in your timeline