The Generation Google Scholarship for Women in computer science supports students to pursue computer science degrees excel in technology. Selected students will receive scholarships worth $1000 (Rs.74191.35) for 2022-2023 school year.
The scholarship will be awarded to students based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to innovation, equity, diversity, inclusion, and academic performance. The deadline to apply for the internship programme is before December 10, 2021.
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree for the academic career – 2021-2022.
- Applicants must be second-year student at an accredited university in an Asia-Pacific country.
- The candidate has to be enrolled in computer science/computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Apart from a strong academic record, they should have leadership qualities too.
Want to lead on your professional front??? Never miss News-Scholarships-Fellowships-Jobs-Events etc. published on THE EDUPRESS and SKILL REPORTER which may boost your knowledge and ease off your work. You may also get your stuff published and circulated through us.
What documents required to apply?
- Resume/CV highlighting the technical projects the candidate has been a part of and also his participation in community engagement initiatives.
- Academic transcripts from the current or (if any) prior institutions.
- Candidates are also required to submit two 400-word essays. Essays have to be written in English.
- These essays will assess the candidate’s commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and financial need. The two topics are:
What is a significant challenge that you believe women in the tech industry face and how do you see yourself being part of the solutions to this challenge? Remember that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
What impact would receiving this scholarship have on your education? Describe any circumstances affecting your need for a scholarship and what educational goals this scholarship will enable you to accomplish.
The scholarship amount has to be spent on fees, tuition, books, equipment, supplies required for the classes at the primary university. Enrollment will be verified once the candidates are selected. All scholarship payments will be made directly to the selected student.
The company is in full power to withdraw the scholarship of any scholar who no longer meets the eligibility requirements or who fails to maintain the eligibility requirements.
Selected recipients will receive instructions from the tech giant on how to receive the award. In case one fails to complete the steps by the specified deadline will be considered disqualified, hence they will not receive any reward.
Please Note: Google employees cannot apply for the Google scholarships.
For more details and application link, Click Here. For any query questions write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you connected with THE EDUPRESS on Linkedin-Facebook-Twitter??? If not, follow right now and you will Never miss News-Scholarships-Fellowships-Jobs-Events etc. published on THE EDUPRESS and SKILL REPORTER which may help you rise in career.